Vortex Motorized Torque Systems
Featuring fully motorised torque control, the Vortex and Vortex-i digital torque systems offer unparalleled testing reproducibility. For detailed literature regarding these products, please contact Mecmesin or your supplier.
Offering accuracy and consistency at an affordable price, the Vortex is a semi-automated digital torque testing system.
- Motorised clockwise/counter-clockwise torque drive
- Variable speed control
- Digital collection and display of results
- Peak torque capture, pass/fail alarms and overload warning
- Twin column test frame
- Adjustable crosshead (350mm vertical daylight)
- Top-loading capability (pre-apply set vertical loads)
- Versatile upper and lower mounting tables
The Vortex-i possesses all the mechanical features of the Vortex, but is fully computer-controlled for incomparable repeatability.
Driven by Emperor, Mecmesin's powerful yet user-friendly Windows software, the Vortex-i enables advanced programmable functions, such as run to torque, angle, time or break as well as sophisticated graphical interrogation of results.