Ergonomics and Biomechanics Products
Human Modeling Software Solutions
- We are completing our Beta testing of the MAC OS version of HumanCAD and expect to make it generally available by the end of this quarter. HumanCAD runs on Intel and PPC platforms, on Tiger (OS X 10.4) and Leopard (OS X 10.5).
- Since May 1, 2007, we have discontinued support for ManneQuinPRO versions V7.0 and V7.1 and earlier or ManneQuinONSITE . Upgrade credits are still available for those users wishing to upgrade to HumanCAD.
- Upgrade credits are also available to customers of ManneQuinPRO Versions 8 through 10.2 or ManneQuinELITE who wish to upgrade to HumanCAD. The value of these credits will be reduced December 31, 2008.
ErgoImager, HumanCAD ErgoTools and ErgoMaster
and University of Michigan 3DSSPP
The University of Michigan has now made available two week full software trials of their 3DSSPP V5.0.9. This version interfaces with our ErgoImager, HumanCAD ErgoTools and ErgoMaster software products.
Ergonomics Resource Center
Various new reference books and journals have been added at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergocenter/refs.html
X-Analyzer has now been released after being in Beta testing for the past year. X-Analyzer was developed by NexGen Ergonomics and maps Xsens systems using the XM-B with MTx sensors to segments such as trunk, pelvis, arms etc for up to 15 MTx sensors.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/x_analyzer.html
Xsens Technologies B.V. has announced the release of a new version of the MT Software Development Kit and new firmware for all Xsens Motion Trackers: MTi, MTi-G and MTx.
Xsens offers this free upgrade to Xsens Technologies MT SDK customers.
The software and firmware include strongly improved algorithms for increased performance under various conditions. XKF scenarios are available which contain predefined settings for optimized orientation output in several specific application areas.
In addition, the MT SDK 3.0 contains the new MT Manager and many new features and fixes. For more details and to download the new SDK as well as the firmware visit:
Mecmesin Force and Torque Measurement Products
Mecmesin has released new Orbis and Tornado manual torque testers.
The New Orbis
Available in 1 capacity: 6Nm ( 50 in-lbf). PART # 876-107. The new features are:
- New Housing: IP 54 rated for liquid splash
- Lockable units mode
- 150% overload
- 5000Hz averaged to 80Hz
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% full scale
- Max mode lock
- Torque Indicator alert bar: As load is applied an indicator bar will appear. When 80% of rated capacity is reached the bar will change appearance alerting the user to watch for overload.
- Torque sensor overload check
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/MecmesinOrbis.html
The New Tornado
Now available in 4 different capacities: 13, 26, 50 and 90 in-lbf. Part numbers are as follows:
13 in-lbf: 876-103
26 in-lbf: 876-104
50 in-lbf: 876-102
90 in-lbf: 876-101
Same features as the Orbis above, including the following:
- TE (Tamper Evident) Closure testing: can capture slip and bridge torque
- 5 independent (password set) settings for pass/fail alerts by LED indicator on the Tornado as well as audible alarms. This a great feature for testing numerous kinds of containers! Audible alarms can be set for in/out of tolerance.
- On board memory: Store up to 500 results
- 5000Hz averaged to 80Hz or 2000Hz (VERY FAST)
- Auto Export of results
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/MecmesinTornado.html
New high-speed wireless option is now available for the FlexComp Infiniti system.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/flexinfiniti.html