NexGen Ergonomics is pleased to have been a sponsor of the 9th Ontario Biomechanics Conference. The conference was held March 16 to 18, 2012 at Kempenfelt Conference Centre in Barrie, Ontario. The NexGen Ergonomics student paper was awarded and is designed to recognize excellent student research in occupational biomechanics and ergonomics.
NexGen will also be exhibiting at the following conferences:
Canadian Society of Biomechanics (CSB) 17th Biannual Meeting
Simon Fraser University's Burnaby Campus
Burnaby, BC, Canada
June 6-9, 2012
4th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics 2012
Hilton San Francisco Union Square
San Francisco, CA, USA
Association of Canadian Ergonomists 43rd Annual Conference
Westin Hotel, Halifax, NS, Canada
August 14-16, 2012
Pre-Conference Workshops: August 13
Exhibitor Showcase: August 14-15
HFES 56th Annual Meeting
Westin Boston Waterfront
Boston, MA, USA
October 22-26, 2012
Ergonomics and Biomechanics Products
As of December 31, 2011, Support for ManneQuinELITE and ManneQuinPRO versions 8 thru 10.2 will be limited to license assistance. Support for Version 7 and earlier were previously discontinued.
We wish to remind customers who wish to upgrade to HumanCAD that upgrade credits are available to customers of ManneQuinPRO Versions 7 through 10.2, ManneQuinBE and ManneQuinELITE. The value of these credits is reduced each December 31st.
NexGen is pleased to announce the release of its new HumanCAD 2.0 platform Beta version. Beta testers are eligible for discounts. Please contact us for details.
I2M Motion Tracking Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs)
HM-Analyzer (Human Motion Analyzer)
A new version will be released this quarter which will include a new DATS (Data Analysis Tool Set) module in HM-Analyzer. The new DATS module provides a new interface for filtering data in real-time. DATS calculates anatomical angles of a selected limb and displays the data in real-time. ISB (International Society of Biomechanics) conventions are also supported.
Other new features will also be added.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/HM-Analyzer.html
TK Motion Manager
The latest version is April 2, 2012. Recent enhancements include:
- New and improved functionality for synchronizing your recordings with 3rd party hardware
- New configuration time gyroscope offset correction
- Faster configuration times for wireless streaming modes
- Improvements to synchronization lock time and accuracy in the synchronized logging mode
- Improved magnetic calibration routine
There is still no charge for updates so please make sure you are running the latest version.
Ametek Gauge Products
Ergonomic kits with electronic gauges can be configured by ordering a standard DFX II, DFE II or DFS II gauge and also a MSCK-travel kit which includes the cut-out in a large case for the gauge and various accessories.
Digital gauges are now available for sale in Canada again.
- Introductory pricing has been extended on the new EK3 Ergonomics kit.
- A new clasp hook is now available for all Ergonomics kits MK, EK3 and EK5. It can also be ordered separately. Please contact us for details.
- The new Series TT01 cap torque testers were released and replace the Series CTA testers. See: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/Mark10_TT01.html
Lumbar Motion Monitor™
Since its introduction last year, the new iLMM3 has been shipped worldwide to several countries.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/lumbarmm.html
Biometrics Ltd. Products
- Upgrade discounts are available for users of older DataLOG models to the new miniature MWX8. See: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/biodatalog.html
- New recommended batteries for DataLOG. Besides the ones listed in the user manual, Energizer Ultimate Lithium 1.5V AA test results show they are superior to many others.
NexGen has a MTi-28A53G25 available at a discounted price.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Fabrication Enterprise Products
- The following dynamometers and pinch gauge are now available with two-year parts and labor warranties (previously were one-year warranty):
The following dynamometers and pinch gauge come with 5-year parts and labor warranties:
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/medical/baseline1.html
- We are pleased to announce the addition of the Baseline digital body fat analyzer model 12-1122. See: www.nexgenergo.com/medical/baseline25.html
- The 12-1016 Baseline SS finger goniometer is now available in 25 packs.
- New 12-0470 Accessory Pack includes:
12-0371: padded curve
12-0370: padded straight
12-0372: 1cm2 circular
12-0377: medium hook
12-0379: oval snap
12-0376: small hook
12-0446: threaded oval
- New Baseline 6-piece goniometer sets.
- New Baseline inclinometers:
12-1149: Baseline AcuAngle inclinometer
12-1149-2: Baseline AcuAngle inclinometer (set of 2 units)
- New goniometers:
12-1240: Baseline 360° economical plastic goniometer, 12 inch
12-1240-25: Baseline 360° economical plastic goniometer, 12 inch (25 units)
12-1241: Baseline 360° economical plastic goniometer, 8 inch
12-1241-25: Baseline 360° economical plastic goniometer, 8 inch (25 units)
12-1242: Baseline 360° economical plastic goniometer, 6 inch
12-1242-25: Baseline 360° economical plastic goniometer, 6 inch (25 units)
12-1245: Baseline 180° economical plastic pocket goniometer, 6 inch
12-1245-25: Baseline 180° economical plastic pocket goniometer, 6 inch (25 units)
12-1246: Baseline 360° economical plastic rulongmeter, 7 inch
12-1246-25: Baseline 360° economical plastic rulongmeter, 7 inch (25 units)
12-1012HR: Baseline HiRes flexion/hyperextension plastic finger goniometer, 5½ inch
12-1012HR-25: Baseline HiRes flexion/hyperextension plastic finger goniometer, 5½ inch (25 units)
- New skinfold calipers:
12-1130: Baseline 2-sided medical skinfold caliper with case
12-1131: Baseline 2-sided medical skinfold caliper without case