Ergonomics and Biomechanics Products
NexGen will be releasing Version 2.1 in the second quarter which will include the release of the new Advanced Features Set module.
New features include:
- More realistic Centre of Gravity (COG)
- Female mannequins are now supported in the ErgoTools MQ biomechanical model
- New automated move to which allows the user to "attach" a mannequin to an object, or an object to an object (i.e. any 2 items in a scene by simply clicking on the point to attach to object the other object or mannequin)
- New save/load custom anthropometry feature
- New function to reload an imported CAD file with saved properties. If a file is imported after being created by any CAD software such as SolidWorks or AutoCAD, and then changes need to be made to that CAD file by those CAD programs, then this new function will allow the file to be reloaded with the new changes.
The Advanced Functions Set module will be released and includes:
- Advanced mannequin representation with more realistic degree of freedom and more segments which include detailed spine model (18 versus 3), ulna-radius rotation
- Mannequin with customizable head variable using the US Army 1988 database
- Mannequin skeleton representation
- More detailed shoulder model
After December 31, 2011, support for ManneQuinELITE and ManneQuinPRO versions 8 thru 10.2 was limited to license assistance. Support for Version 7 and earlier were previously discontinued.
We wish to remind customers who wish to upgrade to HumanCAD2 that upgrade credits are available to customers of ManneQuinPRO Versions 7 through 10.2, ManneQuinBE, ManneQuinELITE and HumanCAD v1.0 thru V1.2. The value of these credits is reduced each December 31st.
MVTA Multimedia Video Task Analysis®
Version 3.1 is scheduled for release in the second quarter. New features include the following.
New video display library:
- Multiple video window (up to 3) playback.
- MOV (Quicktime MOV) video file support added (real-time playback and frame forward only).
- MP4 (MPEG-4) video file support added (real-time playback and frame forward only).
Other new features:
- Selection in the data window in the data analysis window will highlight the corresponding data in the timeline window of the task analysis and vice versa.
- Create time analysis events in the Task analysis window from cursor selection in the Data analysis window.
- Automatically create a time events in the task analysis window from threshold values in the data analysis windows.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/mvta.html
Motion Tracking Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs)
New sync kit released that provides for synchronization with third part devices such as EMG systems (Biometrics DataLOG included) and force platforms.
HM-Analyzer (Human Motion Analyzer)
All customers should be at Release 1.2.13011. There is no cost to update to this version.
Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/HM-Analyzer.html
- Series 2 Force Gauges
We are pleased to introduce the new Series 2 force gauges, designed for basic force measurement applications, with capacities from 2 to 100 lbF (10 to 500 N).
Series 2 features the same housing, display, and interface as the Series 3, with a more basic feature set. Major features include a 500 Hz sampling rate, ±0.5% FS accuracy, peak hold, and more. The gauges are powered by a 9V non-rechargeable battery or AC adapter.
In contrast with other gauge series, the base price includes the gauge only. A calibration certificate is optional, as are the carrying case, AC adapter, and implements.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/Mark10_2_Gauges.html
- Series TT05 Torque Testers
Series TT05 torque testers feature a large stainless steel loading surface with matrix of threaded holes, ideal for accommodating specialized fixtures and attachments. The housing and controls are shared with our Series TT01 cap torque testers.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/Mark10_TT05.html
- The new Series R55 high capacity torque sensors are ideal for torque testing applications up to 5,000 lbFin / 550 Nm. Series R55 will gradually replace Series R54, as Series R54 is no longer being produced. However, as of the date of this letter, considerable inventory of most capacities remains, except 400 lbFin / 4500 Ncm.
- The list price for of the Series TT03C torque gauges (combination of a Series TT03 gauge and G1053 v-jaw grip) has been reduced by $100
- New Series 7 Gauges
Series 7 professional digital force gauges are designed with a number of sophisticated features for the most demanding tension and compression measurement applications, up to 500 lbF (2500 N). The gauges feature ±0.1% accuracy and a blazingly fast, industry-leading sampling rate of 14,000 Hz, producing reliable results for extremely quick-action tests.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/Mark10_7_Gauges.html
- Series 3 Gauges now include continuous USB output
Series 3 gauges have been updated allowing programs such as MESURgauge and MESURLite to request single point or continuous data. This upgrade applies to Series 3 force gauges, Series TT03 torque gauges, and Model M3i force/torque indicator.
- 100 lbF (500 N) ergonomics testing kits now available
These new kits are available with a Series 3 gauge (model no. EK3-100), as well as Series 5 gauge (model no. EK5-100).
- MESURLite accommodates up to 5,000 data points
This capacity has been increased from 1,000 data points. With the increase, MESURLite can now accept a full data download from Series 7 gauges, which have storage capacity of 5,000 readings. MESURLite continues to be included free with all instruments.
- BGI force/torque indicator and family of sensors were discontinued 12/31/2012.
New IS4LED & IS5LED DataLOG Options
- IS4LED Remote Start/Stop for Video Sychronization
The IS4LED remote start/stop switch is a 1.8 metre cable with a suitable connector at one end to connect to the DataLOG, and a hand held switch at the other. Pressing the switch will activate the start or stop recording function which will then activate the LED, which can be seen in the video and used as a synchronization point.
- IS5LED Record Indicator
The IS5LED is an indicator LED switch that illuminates when the DataLOG starts or stops recording data.
Version 8.51 software was released for DataLOG and DataLINK and includes video synchronization.
Display video files and fully time synchronize them with data collected from DataLOG or DataLINK. Any video file compatible with Windows Media Player may be used. Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP compatible.
For use with:
- DataLOG MWX8
- DataLOG W4X8
- DataLOG P3X8 (USB versions)
- DataLINK DLK900
The new Wireless ELF 2 takes the concept of a turnkey, user-friendly load measurement system one step further by eliminating cumbersome wires and enabling your PC to easily capture and store force data.
Wireless ELF 2 is a faster, more reliable version of the previous Wireless ELF System. The new system is compatible with any 2 or 3-pin FlexiForce sensor, including A201, A301, and A401 sensors. The WELF2 system has sampling rates up to 200Hz and is also available in a high-speed version with sampling rates up to 6,000Hz. The system has multi-handle capabilities and can support up to 16 handles. The WiFi connection setup also has ad hoc and access point (unsecured router) network capability. An unsecured router is required for multi-handle use.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/tekscanwelf2.html
NexGen has a MTi-28A53G25 at a discounted price.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.