Ergonomics and Biomechanics Products
NexGen is pleased to announce that Version 3 is scheduled for release in the second quarter of 2014.
New features include:
- Binocular vision view
- Customizable vision cones
- Anchors for measurements
- New child mannequin module with multiple skinning algorithms by date range
- New features for Advanced Feature Set add-on module (AFS):
- Collision Detection
- Advanced hand model
- Comfort Zones
All customers who have purchased Version 2.5 or 2.6 can upgrade to this release at no additional cost. Please contact email@example.com.
HumanCAD-MQSW is NexGen Ergonomics' human modeling solution add-in for SolidWorks. Version V1.5 has been released in March 2014.
- Completely articulated body within human ranges of motion
- Libraries of pre-defined mannequin body and hand postures
- Real-time Inverse kinematics (IK) and forward kinematics (FK)
- Reach-envelopes for hands and feet
- Multiple independent 3D views via SolidWorks tools
The new Shoulder Comfort Zones module for workstation design (optional module) includes:
- U.S. Army 2010 ANSUR II anthropometric database (male and female)
- Color coded zones indicate the period for which a task can be accomplished safely within 2 hours
- Choice of left, right and both shoulders display
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/humancad2-MQSW.html
A new version of ManneQuin BE has been released for Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
After December 31, 2011, support for ManneQuinELITE and ManneQuinPRO versions 8 thru 10.2 was limited to license assistance. Support for Version 7 and earlier were previously discontinued.
We wish to remind customers who wish to upgrade to HumanCAD2 that upgrade credits are available to customers of ManneQuinPRO Versions 7 through 10.2, ManneQuinBE, ManneQuinELITE and HumanCAD v1.0 thru V1.2. The value of these credits is reduced each December 31st.
The new sync kit provides for synchronization with third party devices such as EMG systems (Biometrics DataLOG included) and force platforms.
HM-Analyzer (Human Motion Analyzer)
HM-Analyzer maps from one to 15 SXTs (inertial motion units or IMUs) to various segments of the body in order to obtain joint angles according to ISB -International Society of Biomechanics (ISB angles are also anatomical angles) or according to American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons -AAOS. The software and system are totally scalable allowing you to use any number of sensors as required.
NexGen is pleased to announce that Version 2 Beta is scheduled for release in the second quarter of 2014. Features include:
- Ability to enter anthropometry of the subject or using percentiles for both male and females. The skeleton will then scale according to the entered values.
- Option to change color background of skeleton display area
- New DATS includes a new user interface and minimizes steps to perform analysis as well as the ability to save analysis for reuse.
- Enhanced calibration of magnetometers and gyroscopes via TK Motion Manager which may provide improved orientation results in settings with minor disturbances of short durations.
- 3rd party device synchronization as Slave or Master with external hardware systems meeting specified criteria.
- View options have been added to view the skeletal movement from different viewpoints.
- Synchronization with the Biometrics DataLOG system with sensors such as EMG and their force platform
- Export in .csv and C3D formats
A new memory card is available for several older DataLOG models including the P3X8. Please email us your DataLOG serial number so we can check compatibility.
The MWX8 DataLOG can now be synched with NexGen's I2M system and its HM-Analyzer software.
FSA - BodiTrak Pressure Mapping and Temperature Mat Solutions
All pressure mats, glove sensor solutions and temperature mat solutions are now available with the new T7 computer interface which provides higher sampling rates. With the T7, all pressure mat calibration information is now stored on the mat, so calibration files cannot be lost.
Prices on these new solutions have been reduced compared to those using the previous T5 interface.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/BodiTrak.html
NexGen has a MTi-28A53G25 at a discounted price.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.