Series TT05 Torque Testers
Series TT05 universal torque testers can be used for a range of applications up to 100 lbFin [11.5 Nm]. The stainless steel loading surface features a matrix of threaded holes, ideal for accommodating specialized fixtures and attachments. The testers' rugged design and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
Accuracy of ±0.3% and blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz ensure reliable and consistent test results, even in quick-action applications. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
The TT05 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing upon sample break, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. First/second peak torque detection is useful for torque tool testing, tamper evident closure testing, and other applications.
Series TT05 testers include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT05's memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Stainless steel loading plate with #10-32 threaded holes accommodates fixtures and attachments
- Threaded holes are not drilled through the plate, for protection from debris and liquid
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- First/second peak detection for torque tool testing, bottle cap testing, and other applications
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- MESUR™ Lite data collection software included
||±0.3% of full scale
||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.
||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
||ozFin, lbFin, lbFft, Nm, Ncm
||USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud.
Mitutoyo: Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
Analog: ±1 VCD, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity.
General Purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
Set Points: Three open drain lines.
||150% of full scale (display shows "OVER" at 110% and above)
||10.9 lb [4.9 kg]
||Universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge DEMO software, and user's guide), and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration (data is available for an additional charge).
||3 years (see individual statement for further details)
<< MESUR™gauge Software
Tabulates and plots torque vs. time or travel. Also calculates statistics, exports to Excel, and more. Requires output cable.
>> Carrying Case
Provides storage space for the TT05 tester, gripping jaws, AC adapter, and accessories.
Capacity x Resolution
||12 x 0.005
||192 x 0.1
||1 x 0.0005
||135 x 0.1
||1.35 x 0.001
||25 x 0.01
||400 x 0.2
||2 x 0.001
||290 x 0.2
||2.9 x 0.002
||50 x 0.02
||800 x 0.5
||4 x 0.002
||570 x 0.5
||5.7 x 0.005
||100 x 0.05
||1600 x 1
||8 x 0.005
||1150 x 0.5
||11.5 x 0.005
All models include 110V AC adapters. Add suffix 'E' for euro plug (220V), 'U' for UK plug (220V), or 'A' for Australian plug (220V).
Ex: MTT05-12E, MTT05-50U, MTT05-100A
||Certificate of calibration with data
||Carrying case for TT05
||Spare USB cable
||Cable, Series TT05 to RS-232
||Spare rechargeable battery
||Spare AC adapter, 110V US
||Spare AC adapter, 220V EUR
||Spare AC adapter, 220V UK
||Spare AC adapter, 220V AUs