- NexGen will be exhibiting at:
- Association of Canadian Ergonomists (ACE) 47th annual conference, October 17-20 2016, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
- 8th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE), July 17-11 2017, The Westin Bonaventure Hotel, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- NexGen Ergonomics releases HM-Analyzer Version 3.0
- NexGen Ergonomics announces the release of the new Biometrics Ltd. DataLITE product line
- NexGen Ergonomics releases HumanCAD Version 4.0
- NexGen will be exhibiting at the 7th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE) 2016 and Affiliated Conferences, July 27-31, 2016, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel, FL, USA.
- NexGen Ergonomics releases HM-Analyzer Version 2.5
- NexGen will be exhibiting at HFES 59th Annual Meeting which will be held at the JW Marriott, Los Angeles, CA, USA, October 26-30, 2015
- NexGen Ergonomics Inc is pleased to be a sponsor of the University of Western Ontario (London, Canada) Formula SAE series racing team. Their team designs, tests, and markets a new world-class formula style race car, which they race at international competitions. After competing this season, they are now the top Canadian team worldwide.
- NexGen Ergonomics Inc is pleased to be a sponsor of Team Saksham International, at Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Chennai, India which is a student body under the automobile department, which conceptualizes, designs, and builds off-road vehicles for competing in national as well as international Baja competitions. They are VIT Chennai's official BAJA SAE team.
- NexGen adds Casella HAVex Tri-Axial Hand Arm Vibration Meter
- NexGen Ergonomics releases HumanCAD Version 3.0
- NexGen Ergonomics releases HM-Analyzer Version 2.0 Beta
- NexGen Ergonomics is pleased to have been a sponsor of the 1st Biomechanics Research in Quebec Conference. The conference was held May 30, 2014 in Montreal. The "NexGen Ergonomics Quebec Biomechanics PhD Student Award" and "NexGen Ergonomics Quebec Biomechanics MSc Student Award" were awarded at the end of the conference.
- NexGen Ergonomics is pleased to be a sponsor of the 1st Biomechanics Research in Quebec Conference. The conference will be held May 30, 2014 at Carrefour Sherbrooke, 475 Sherbrooke West Montreal, Quebec H3A 2L9. The "NexGen Ergonomics Quebec Biomechanics PhD Student Award" and "NexGen Ergonomics Quebec Biomechanics MSc Student Award" will be awarded at this conference. Learn more at: www.crbq-brqc.com/.
- NexGen adds B&L Engineering hand dynamometers and pinch gauges as well as the new Lafayette hydraulic dynamometers and pinch gauge.
NexGen will be exhibiting at:
- WCB2014: 38th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Biomechanics (ASB) in conjunction with the 7th World Congress of Biomechanics (WCB), John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center, Boston, MA, USA July 6-11, 2014. Learn more at: www.wcb2014.com/.
- ACE2014: Association of Canadian Ergonomists 45th Annual Conference, October 7-9, 2014, Au Coeur des sciences pavillon in Université du Québec à Montréal's Complexe des sciences Pierre-Dansereau, Montreal, QC, Canada.
- NexGen releases HumanCAD version 2.6.
- NexGen releases MVTA (Multimedia Video Task Analysis®) Version 3.1.
- NexGen announces HumanCAD version 2.5.
- NexGen announces release of MVTA (Multimedia Video Task Analysis®) Version 3.1 to be available October 2013.
- NexGen adds Casella Noise Dosimeters and Vibration Exposure Monitors.
NexGen will be exhibiting at:
- HFES: 2013 International Annual Meeting of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, September 30 - October 4, 2013 at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel in San Diego, California
- ACE2013: Association of Canadian Ergonomists 44th Annual Conference, October 8-10, 2013 at the Whistler Convention Center in British Columbia
- NexGen Ergonomics is pleased to announce it is now a SolidWorks Solutions Partner. NexGen was previously a SolidWorks Research Associate.