Voltage Isolator 4 Infiniti
The Voltage Isolator 4 Infiniti (T9405MA) is an interface device which provides electrical isolation and allows a ProComp Infiniti or FlexComp Infiniti system to be safely interfaced with analog outputs of line-powered systems, such as:
- Computers with DAC cards
- Isokinetic dynamometers (e.g. Biodex)
- Force platforms
- Blood pressure monitors
- SPO2 monitors
- And more...
A BioGraph Add-on CD is provided with template screens and channel sets to help users develop their own screens. We also provide an off-the-shelf solution for Biodex System. The screen shot above shows one of the screens on the CD.
Illustration of the use of the Voltage Isolator 4 Infiniti with an isokinetic dynamometer and EMG sensors
- It has 4 channels and each unit allows for interface with to 4 signals.
- It electrically isolates the examinee from the interfaced system (4kV isolation as per IEC/EN 60601-1; medical grade isolation).
- It rescales the voltage inputs; possible ranges (set at factory): ±2.5V, ±5V, ±10V, 0-5V, 0-10V or 0-20V.
- Integrate isokinetic systems (such as Biodex) with physiological data
- Integrate force platforms with physiological data
- Sports (athletic performance, sport medicine)