HumanCAD®-MQSW: Mannequin for SOLIDWORKS®
HumanCAD-MQSW is a human modeling solution add-in for SOLIDWORKS that creates a 3D digital human within the context of an assembly document. HumanCAD-MQSW aids in the design of products using SOLIDWORKS by determining what humans of different sizes can reach.
The new HumanCAD-MQSW demonstrates our continued innovation that started in 1990 with ManneQuin, the world's first PC based human modeling solution and was followed by ManneQuinPRO and ManneQuinELITE and the HumanCAD V2 platform. Thousands of users in various industries, government organizations, universities and consultants worldwide have acquired these human modeling solutions.
HumanCAD digital human modeling technology is an important tool in determining the human fit of products and workplaces before they are built.
- Completely articulated body within human ranges of motion
- Libraries of pre-defined mannequin body and hand postures
- Real-time Inverse kinematics (IK) and forward kinematics (FK)
- Reach-envelopes for hands and feet
- Shoulder comfort zones for workstation design (optional module)
- Multiple independent 3D views via SOLIDWORKS tools.
Comfort Zones Module (optional module)
- U.S. Army 2010 ANSUR II anthropometric database (male and female)
- Color coded zones indicate the period for which a task can be accomplished safely within 2 hours
- Choice of left, right and both shoulders display
Minimum System Requirements
HumanCAD-MQSW is compatible with SOLIDWORKS 2013 SP4 64-bit and later versions. Its requirements follow those of SOLIDWORKS.
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Intel/AMD 64-bit CPU with SSE2 support
- 2 GB of RAM
- 3D Hardware accelerated graphics card (see SOLIDWORKS website for details)
- 3 Button mouse is recommended
HumanCAD-MQSW 30-Day Trial
Click here to register for a HumanCAD-MQSW 30-day trial.
We will normally respond with your trial information within one business day.
NOTE: Trials are for evaluation only and are not to be used for commercial purposes.
HumanCAD is a registered trademark and CADExchange is a trademark of NexGen Ergonomics Inc. SOLIDWORKS is a registered trademark of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corporation