HumanCAD's plug-in architecture can support a variety of modules from NexGen. The following modules are currently available:
Advanced Functions Set
- Advanced mannequin representation with more realistic degree of freedom and more segments which include detailed spine model (18 versus 3), ulna-radius rotation
- Mannequin with customizable head variable using US Army 1988 and Canadian military database of 1997
- Mannequin skeleton representation
- More detailed shoulder model
- Collision detection
- Comfort zones
- Animation capability which includes collision detection and attached objects support
Selections of nodes even at the vertebrae level for inverse kinematics
Click thumbnail images to see larger versions.
Skeleton representations of both standard and advanced mannequins
With the optional CADExchange module, HumanCAD customers can import IGES, STEP & STL file formats and export IGES, STEP, STL and DWF file formats. The IGES v5.3 and STEP (AP203 and AP214) formats are supported.
DXF, FBX, OBJ, OSG, OSGB, OSGT, OSGX, IVE, and 3DS file format support come standard with HumanCAD.
ErgoTools is an optional HumanCAD module that includes:
- Three-dimensional biomechanical model with predictions of the entire body
- Interface with University of Michigan's 3D SSPP model
- Revised NIOSH Lifting Equation
Create digital mannequins of children from a variety of age groups from 2 to 19 years of age.
HumanCAD is a registered trademark of NexGen Ergonomics Inc.
CADExchange is a trademark of NexGen Ergonomics Inc.