E-LINK M600 Exercise Kit
Innovative Technology for exercise of individual fingers, the hand, upper extremity, lower extremity, head, neck and back. The M600 Exercise Kit consists of the Myo-EX and AngleX sensors.
Myo-EX uses a novel application of surface EMG for exercise and biofeedback. AngleX provides unique active exercise against gravity.
The M600 has a wide spectrum of applications throughout the rehabilitation process - starting as soon as a patient recovers any voluntary muscle control through to strengthening of professional athletes.
The M600 is designed for:
- Orthopaedic and Neurological Rehabilitation
- Lower Extremity Exercise
- Hand and Upper Extremity Exercise
- Head, Face, Neck & Back Exercise
Myo-EX uses surface EMG for unique computerised exercise, biofeedback, muscle re-education and motor control.
- Upper & Lower Extremities, head, face, neck and back
- May be used as soon as the patient has any voluntary muscle control
- Used throughout the rehabilitation process
- Easy & quick to set up
- Uses the electrical activity generated by a muscle contraction to control the activities
- Responds to muscle activity with or without joint movement
- Variety of activities to encompass the range of muscle function - from gross activity (contract and relax) to fine control
- Precision sensor is designed to give superb quality of signal with little or no skin preparation needed
- Full scale 0-3000 microvolts
- Two styles of pre-amplifiers - GX3 with integral electrodes, GX4 for use with disposable electrodes
AngleX uses unique sensors that respond to active movement against gravity for computerized interactive exercise in orthopaedic and neurological rehabilitation.
- Active exercise against gravity
- Upper & Lower Extremities, Neck & Back
- The AngleX sensors react to any joint movement against gravity in 1 degree increments
- May be used for isolated joint movements as well as for functional composite movements
- Easy and quick to set up and use